Planning For the Next Stage of Your Career
If you like the sound of Steve’s Signature Executive Career Coaching Programme but are looking for a longer programme, spread over 6-12 months, to plan your successful exit and transition from your distinguished corporate or professional career, then this is the programme for you.
You are looking towards a change of career and working lifestyle but are unsure of what this looks like and how to get there. You like the idea of doing something different that will be fulfilling and working with Steve on your ‘voyage of self-discovery’ to develop your vision, new career and life goals and then to make it happen.
As with all of Steve’s coaching programmes, you will work with Steve through his empowering and proven successful 6 step Career Navigation Cycle process. The start point is an in-depth review of your current career and life situation, from which Steve will help you shape your needs and priorities. You drive the pace, frequency and duration for your career coaching sessions, spread between 6 to 12 months, depending on your schedule and availability. During this time, as you work with Steve through his empowering coaching process, expect your ideas and priorities to evolve, as you start to achieve clarity.
Flexible Coaching Programme Geared to Your Needs
Steve’s Ultimate Executive Career Coaching Programme covers the following:
- Everything that is included in Steve’s Signature Executive Career Coaching Programme but more than doubled!
- A minimum of 20 hours active 1:1 coaching time with Steve
- Comprehensive follow-up reflective emails with suggested actions, to build momentum
- Choice to flex your programme and coaching sessions over 6 to 12 months, as required
- Depending on your location and availability 1:1 coaching sessions with Steve, face to face, over Zoom / Skype video meeting calls or a combination of both
- The frequency and duration of your coaching sessions is driven by you and your schedule
- Option for ‘little and often’ short bursts of coaching or longer, more in-depth, sessions spaced further apart or combination of both
- All of Steve’s coaching materials
- Mentoring, as required, for starting a business and or Portfolio Career Development
- FREE personalised signed copy of Steve’s Internationally acclaimed ‘Winning Through Career Change’ book
- FREE personalised signed copy of Steve’s Internationally acclaimed ‘Portfolio Careers – How to Work for Passion, Pleasure & Profit!
Steve’s Aim and Your Outcomes
Once you have completed Steve’s programme you will have the motivation, practical tools and knowledge to make a smooth transition from your current job, with total clarity of your next career steps and how you will get there. Or, you may even be ready and want to make an immediate start!
Value Added Extras
Much added value comes from Steve’s reflective email follow up, suggested actions and motivation between sessions. Steve’s unique coaching approach will challenge you and your thinking, keep you focused, motivated and building momentum to help you develop your vision, new career and life goals, then make them happen!
Kath Wood, one of Steve’s executive clients, was very complimentary about the benefits of Steve’s coaching and follow up and was happy to share this with you:
“Steve’s follow up emails go way beyond providing a summary of the coaching session. They provide an insightful and analytical resource that multiplies the value of his excellent executive coaching, giving it even greater impact in between sessions, greatly supporting the all important personal reflection time”
In addition, Steve also forges strong relationships with his clients, with many becoming friends and advocates for his work. He is a very giving and excellent ‘connector’, affording clients the opportunity to tap into his wide network of contacts, including Interim Management, private and public sector executive search consultants and other business specialists.Unlike many other Executive Career Management Consultancies, Steve doesn’t charge extra for this service. Many clients comment on how this is an invaluable, understated, value added and hidden benefit to Steve’s executive career coaching programmes.