Are you an executive or career professional aspiring for promotion or your ideal job?
Are you getting interviews but not the job? Maybe you’re lacking in confidence, feeling interview rusty, or just fearful and not making your interviews count?
In the 21st century digital age, there are now numerous ways for employers or recruiters to screen and interview prospective candidates. Competition is hotter than ever so the trend is often for multiple rounds of interviews. For many executives and professionals this means interviews are ever more daunting!
How would you like to:
- Stand out from the crowd
- Understand how best to prepare for a forthcoming interview
- Be your authentic self
- Learn how to sell yourself in the best light
- Feel confident and positive regardless of the type of interview
- Have positive strategies to overcome nerves and self-doubt
- Be able to answer challenging interview questions in a compelling way
- Understand how to wow an interviewer or interview panel
Check out Steve’s short video above to learn about the 9P’s for Winning at Interviews (there are many more!) and his blog via this link:
Steve has an excellent track record in coaching executives and professionals to win at interviews. One such client who enlisted his coaching support after many failed interviews, now talks of ‘the Steve Preston effect’. With Steve’s coaching, he very quickly landed a brilliant executive job, which was a massive return on his coaching investment! Check out his heart-felt testimonial below.
If you want to land your ideal job and ‘make the rest of your work life the best of your work life‘, contact Steve now for an initial confidential consultation.
Steve’s Focused 2 hour Breakthrough Interview Skills Coaching session is great value at a special inclusive price of £395!
Your price includes:
- An initial consultation regarding your career aspirations and interview challenges
- 2 hours of 1:1 focused interview skills coaching and practice with Steve either face to face or Zoom/Skype video meeting
- Follow-up email with additional support material and resources
If you want learn how to to win at interviews contact Steve for more information, an initial free consultation and bookings.