Winning Through Redundancy – Careers Springboard Virtual Meeting
October 26, 2020 | 7:30 pm
Supporting professionals with a proven process to navigate the challenges of the career transition maze to achieve a bright new future!
Please note…this event is hosted by Careers Springboard, with Steve as the guest speaker. It starts at 7.30 pm with Steve on at 7.55pm for 8 pm presentation
Covid-19 has changed the face of the world of work and future employment, as we know it. Like most people, you probably weren’t expecting your post to be made redundant, never saw it coming and you didn’t deserve it. You might still be reeling from the shock or you have taken voluntary redundancy but are still fearful of how you can rekindle your career and what to do next? Either way, Steve will show you how you can bounce back from redundancy and challenge your thinking about what might be possible, moving forward in the next step of your career.
Steve will share his wealth of knowledge and experience of achieving successful career transitions, following redundancy, providing a motivational boost, including some inspirational case studies and valuable insight into:
- How to navigate the challenges of ‘the career transition maze’
- Overcoming ‘transition paralysis’
- The importance of Mindset
- Managing the ’emotional roller-coaster’ ride following your redundancy
- Post redundancy Do’s and Don’ts
- How to re-evaluate and re-kindle your career
- How to turn the threat of your redundancy into a bright new future!
Steve’s inspirational content will be from his latest Winning Through Redundancy signature seminars and webinars.